Tuesday 18 November 2008

Achieving Excellence.........ASL Outdoor Learning

Was out on wednesday with a work grp, scenic wee Loch Ard and the narrows leading to the smaller loch, quite a lot of current. We get a FC key so can park the trailer further up.

Hopefully, I will be able to attend the Enquire Conference in March. I enjoy working with - tech teaching and Outdoor Learning - ASL pupils, really excellent experiences with them. Both for myself as a teacher and for the Classroom Assts. Lets me 'know' the way individuals learn in new and challenging situations, that's all pupils, not just ASL pupils. Outdoor Learning is a vehicle for delivering ACE 'challenge and enjoyment'.




The Narrows, I always feel like I'm paddling into 'Swallows and Amazons' when drifting through here.



Adapted boats to make a raft.



Further info about ASL and ACE here, on Bills outdoor Learning Blogg.

We get great support from our councils Outdoor learning Team.

No comments: